We at Standard Tinsmith & Roofer Supply Corp. are proud to offer best-in-class tape for all your HVAC needs. We supply Shurtape, which is engineered to meet and exceed your expectations for quality and performance. Shurtape meets code, will perform in the cold, and will deliver superior results that you can see. Request a quote today and seal your HVAC with only the very best.
PC 600 Contractor Grade Black Cloth Duct Tape
Contractor-grade cloth duct tape for use in industrial, carpet, plumbing, HVAC, sealing, waterproofing, patching, remediation, and restoration applications. This co-extruded duct tape conforms well to a variety of surfaces, tears easily by hand, and will not twist or curl during application for ease of use.
- Contractor-grade duct tape
- Will not twist or curl during application
AF 984 Cold Temperature Foil Tape
UL 723 tested Foil/Scrim/Kraft (FSK) tape for sealing seams in scrim-reinforced duct insulation. Ideal for applications that demand a maximum-strength tape, AF 984CT is linered, offers an acrylic adhesive, and can be used in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F.
- Foil/Scrim/Kraft (FSK) tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperatures
- Wrinkle-free backing resists tearing
- Resists water vapor and smoke transmission
AF 975 Cold Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape
Cold-temperature aluminum foil tape for use in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F when joining and sealing aluminum-backed or fibrous insulation and metal ductwork, as well as when repairing metal and sheet metal. AF 975CT is linered, designed with an acrylic adhesive, tested in accordance with UL 723, and delivers an airtight seal every time.Foil/Scrim/Kraft (FSK) tape
- 2.0 mil, cold temperature aluminum foil tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Resists water vapor, odor, and smoke transmission
- Indefinite product life after application
Seal your HVAC system with only the best in the business. Trust Standard Tinsmith & Roofer Supply Corp. to deliver the best in class tape to your next project and experience the reliability of contractor-grade tape. Contact us today to get started.